Monday, August 8, 2016

Pale Pink for an Outdoor Tea Time



Hello Sweet Tea Friends


Today I am in the mood for pale pink.  



And there are still a few garden roses left for me  to enjoy.


It was supposed to rain today.  Thank goodness the weatherman was wrong.  




The teacups with the pale pink trim are both Royal Albert.
Image result for rosebud border
I am so happy that my daughter appreciates pretty china too.  She has been with me at the cottage for five days and said these two teacups were amongst her favourites. 



Love the wee rosebuds.




The rosy teapot is an Arthur Wood.





The cream and sugar are Roslyn. 


I hope that you are experiencing good weather this summer too!



Thank you for your visit!

See you next week!
Karen


This week I will be joining these beautiful blogspots:

Bernideen's ~http://blog.bernideens.com/
Bernideen's Tea Time Cottage and Garden Blog Party
Tea in the Garden

Beverly ~http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
Pink Saturday

Martha ~ http://www.marthasfavorites.com 
Tea on Tuesday

Tuesday Cuppa Tea

Sandi~http://sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.ca
No Place Like Home




13 comments:

  1. Blushing pink! Just beautiful! How can one not love rosebuds and pink...and your roses are gorgeous! Thanks so much for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any color tea set would look beautiful in your garden, but the pale pink is such a classic tea party color. Your Arthur Wood teapot is simply gorgeous along with your roses. They're such a beautiful pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Karen:
    I remember that special teapot and agree with your daughter - love the two cups and saucers. We love them all don't we but some just have their own charm and beauty. I think your table is delightful today! Enjoy that lovely sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Dainty and romantic. Way too hot to have tea outdoors where I live so I'm really enjoying your garden! Happy Tea Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty outdoor tea, Karen! I love the soft pink theme; it's dreamy. The Royal Albert teacups are so dainty and gorgeous and go so prettily with your teapot. The roses are lovely too. We are finally getting some summer weather and for most of my family's visit, we were able to get out to the beach. So, we're all happy! Thank you for sharing your delightful tea time with us and have a beautiful day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this scene and can picture it as a "photo booth" setting for a wedding. I love the idea of having at least 3 photo back drops at a wedding so not everyone is crowded at one and there are options to give unique settings for photos for the album.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful!! That umbrella is gorgeous as is all the PINK.

    Charlotte Moore

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a stunning table I feel like I could sit out here for hours then when I was done enjoying my tea I'd watch the sunset.Beautiful china and tea set where do you find all these cups you have?Susie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This week's tea table is the epitome of pretty in pink! The umbrella is utterly adorable! We're in the midst of a heat wave so I'm eating a lot of ice cream to stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always show such a lovely tea in the garden.. Love those teacups too. And the teapot as well. Love all the roses. Wish we had so e warm weather... Glad your back.. Happy weekend and Friday. With love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Karen:
    Thank you coming to link - never to worry about being late. Time we all slowed down. I am just so glad I am at a slower pace myself. I have never seen a pink parasol - very sweet and of course the whole setting is a delight!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what a beautiful garden tea table you have shared with us - it is gorgeous!

    I adore that china - and pink tea time has always been my favorite.

    Just lovely. Thank you for the dreamy eye candy!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun to have your daughter at your cottage, Karen, and to enjoy tea together. Your teacups, teapot and cream and sugar are all so romantic. Somehow I missed your red transferware tea in your previous post, and it's a beauty, too. Happy tea time, Karen!

    ReplyDelete