Friday, December 2, 2016

Welcome December!


Welcome Sweet Tea Friends!
and
Welcome December!


I am really enjoying decorating the cottage this December.


I just changed the Friendly Village China on the sideboard and shelf to my red/pink transferware.


I also added some lights above the kitchen cabinets to make it look Christmas-ish!


I also hung some Christmas balls from the chandelier.


(Hubby thinks I'm a bit crazy but he's being a good sport! Lol!)


It is rainy and cold and quite dreary outside but I am finding happiness decorating. πŸ˜Š 


Hubby found the Bavarian teacup trio recently at an Estate Sale.


Even Mr. Cottage appreciates pink roses and aqua tones.


The china has an irredescent/ pearl like finish.


It was so dirty when we found it but after washing carefully it just shone!


There's a pretty pink rose in the center of the teacup and on the rim of the saucer and plate.







Are you enjoying decorating for the festive season ahead?




Thank you for stopping by today!


See you next time!
Karen


This week I will be joining these beautiful blogspots:

Bernideen's ~http://blog.bernideens.com/
Friends Sharing Tea

Beverly ~http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
Pink Saturday

Martha ~ http://www.marthasfavorites.com 
Tea on Tuesday

Tuesday Cuppa Tea



Hope to see you there!








13 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, your cottage is so pretty all decorated for Christmas with lots of pink! What a beautiful trio your hubby found for you! My hubby would never think of doing that, but he has lots of other good qualities! My farm cottage is decorated in pink for Christmas too! Wish I could join you in your lovely home for a cup of tea during this holiday season!
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, your cottage is so pretty all decorated for Christmas with lots of pink! What a beautiful trio your hubby found for you! My hubby would never think of doing that, but he has lots of other good qualities! My farm cottage is decorated in pink for Christmas too! Wish I could join you in your lovely home for a cup of tea during this holiday season!
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Karen:
    Your pink and aqua Christmas colors are fabulous! It looks so soft and sweet. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, your Christmas colors are lovely.. I love the kitchen, wish I had thise cabinets just lovely. Happy weekend with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that aqua and rosebud trio is beautiful and your kitchen is inspiring. I love the lights! Always enjoy your lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Pink Saturday, Karen. Thank you for joining us, and thank you for always making Pink Saturday special.

    Everything looks so pretty and pink. I love all of the pretty pinks you have added for your Christmas decor.♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cottage looks so pretty and romantic with the pink Christmas decors. Also your kitchen is fabulous.
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karen, I can't believe you changed out your dish collection! I'm too lazy to change things around much. :D Your kitchen looks so inviting. I've never seen anyone decorate their over-cabinet area like this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mi piacciono le tue decorazioni!Si respira una bella aria di Natale!Buon mese di December!Rosetta!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your red and white transferwares look so festive! I'm also admiring the pretty chandeliers in your kitchen. I love washing neglected teawares so that they become shiny and new again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This post is being featured on my Pink Saturday post this week as "the one with the most clicks".♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all your red transferware. I have tons of the Mason Vista in red. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete