Sunday, March 5, 2017

A Wintry March


Hello Sweet Friends,

I must apologize for my absence from blogging. My, busy busy life has made life challenging lately.


The snow has fallen once again today and I am looking so forward to springtime.


My hubby and son just finished shovelling the driveway.  I don't remember a March quite like this one and unfortunately snow is predicted for this week too.


I am up in my son's old bedroom which has become a storing ground.

 Right now  odd chairs and tables are finding their home in here. 


Hubby plans to eventually paint this bedroom but as you know we are putting much needed floors in at the cottage and the work is endless so it is on the "to do" list indefinitely. 


I thought minty green would be a nice spring-ish choice for a snowy March day.



This pretty pastel flowered cup and saucer is a Foley. 



This dainty polka dot trio is a Paragon. 



This is my very first Sadler cube teapot that started my obsession.


The african violet is in bloom and


the oxalis is just starting to show some white flowers - love it's shamrock shaped leaves.


Thank you for stopping by today.


I hope the weather is cooperating in your part of the world.


Have a Wonderful Week!
Karen 

This week I will be joining these beautiful blogspots:

Bernideen's ~http://blog.bernideens.com/
Friends Sharing Tea

Beverly ~http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
Pink Saturday

Martha ~ http://www.marthasfavorites.com 
Tea on Tuesday

Tuesday Cuppa Tea

3 comments:

  1. We have not had snow for a while, tho weatherman says we will get a bit today. I am starting to see signs of spring, which makes me very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful view with the snow outside. Your china is very lovely and romantic
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you've received more snow than us this winter! I'm loving the mint green colours of your teawares. My favourite is the polkadot teacup!

    ReplyDelete