Friday, May 26, 2017

Happiness is Teapots!


Hello Dear Tea Friends

I must apologize again for my absence from blogland.  


I have missed you all and hope that you are well.


My love for teapots contines to grow stronger and the latest addition is this large Mason's Vista.


When I received it this week in the mail I was surprised by it's size.  It will make a very big pot of tea!  


I had wanted one for so long to match the dinner plates and teacups that I have gradually collected.






Do you find happiness in teapots too?


Have a Wonderful Weekend Sweet Friends!
Karen



9 comments:

  1. Oh definitely pretty. I adore teapots and continually say "this is enough" but then I find another wonderful lovely teapot and it just has to come home with me. I love the red transferware, it is perfect for a late spring/early summer tea party. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! so beautiful and elegant!Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Karen:
    Isn't that a great teapot! (I have it too) The Mason's Vista is soooo elegant. I was missing your posting - glad you are back. All your pieces looks so lovely together and I love them with pink too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always keep an eye out for large or oversized teapots. Your Mason Vista beauty looks like it can serve 6-8 cups of tea? I'm also admiring your cute plant stand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes happiness can be found with a new teapot! Just looking at your beautiful teapot makes me smile! Lovely tea time! Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful teapot, Karen! I'm so glad that you found it. Yes, whether it's a teapot or teacup, happiness can be found from them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh... I love Mason and your new teapot is fabulous. All of your Mason china looks just gorgeous. I love the toile pillow too
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous teapot! I have some red transferware pieces but no teapot yet. Yes, I do find happiness in teapots and teacups and tea and scones...etc.

    ReplyDelete