Sunday, July 16, 2017

Baby Blue for Tea Time





Hello Sweet Tea Lovers,

Are you enjoying the summer?



I love being outside in the summer, enjoying the sunshine and watering my flowers.


Although my yard has a lot of shade I managed to find a sunny spot for our tea time.



I found this rare Royal Albert teacup with a butterfly handle at a garage sale for $5.




The baby blue  Sadler cube teapot is not a full size teapot.



Once my search began for Sadler cube teapots I began to appreciate every colour ~ not just pink.



Thank you for your visit today!

I hope you are enjoying these sunny days too!
Karen



This week I plan to visit these beautiful blogspots:

Bernideen's ~ http://blog.bernideens.com/
Tea in the Garden

Beverly ~ http://howsweetthesound typepad.
Pink Saturday
Ruth ~ http://antiquesandteacups.info
Tuesday Cuppa Tea


Hope to see you there!











5 comments:

  1. Hi Karen!What a beautiful post!Your teacup is a great treasure!Love your gorgeous blue teaset and your pretty garden!Although here is winter,we had a lovely sunny day!Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely spot to enjoy the sunshine. I am crazy over the chair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Karen:
    You are on a roll with these Sadler teapots - amazing!!!! I love the dusty blue color too! Such a pretty table in the garden! Lovely! Our weather is really get hot now so I have to do mine really early lest I croak!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great garage sale score! This is the first time that I've seen a RA teacup with a butterfly handle. So pretty! Your love of Sadler cubed teapots has rubbed off on me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that blue chair is wonderful
    hope you come visit and leave a comment
    HPS
    laura

    ReplyDelete