Sunday, April 14, 2013

Cottage Teacups

Teacups at the Cottage



Pink teacups are so appealing.....

 After viewing many beautiful transferware patterns on my favourite blogspots I am now collecting Mason's Vista too!


This is the Mason's Vista Demitasse


Johnson Brother's Rose Chintz


This Rosebud Chintz is similar...
 


Turquoise and white matches my cottage colours!



Even though this teacup isn't as dainty as some of my others,  I just loved the turquoise and pink together!  I have a set of six.





Isn't this the perfect cottage teacup?





Thank you for viewing the teacups at the Cottage!  

Please come again soon!
Karen

5 comments:

  1. I just kept scrolling through your posts and am amazed at your collection! Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Bernideen,
      Thank you so much for your comment. I just love collecting dishes! Treasure hunting is such fun! I hope to learn how to add my favourite sites, like yours, onto a link at my blog.

      It is exciting to see how others also have a passion for beautiful dishes!

      Thanks again,
      Karen

      Delete
  2. Hi Karen,
    You have a beautiful collection of teacups. I think I have three of the same patterns. I would love to get my hands on the Spode Rosebud Chintz. How pretty it would look with my JB Rose Chintz! Thank you so much for sharing and coming to tea. Have a beautiful day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandi,
      Thank you so much for commenting! After seeing your beautiful blogspot, I was inspired me to collect the Rose Chintz too! I have just started collecting it and have been fortunate to find various pieces in little antique shops in Lynden, Mount Vernon, and Snohomish Washington and in Fort Langley, British Columbia.

      I found the Spode Rosebud Chintz in an antique mall in Bellingham for just $7.00. I thought it was dear too. If I manage to find another one, I will send it to you.

      I just started my blogspot at the beginning of April and am so very excited. I plan to retire from teaching in June and am pleased to have found a new adventure.

      Thank you for inspiring me with your amazing blogs!
      You are so kind!
      Sincerely,
      Karen

      Delete
  3. Your collection is amazing, I want them all :) I especially like the teacup with the lady and the golden decor. I wish Ill find something similair at the second hand shops here.

    ReplyDelete