Monday, April 8, 2013


The Cottage
The Castle
   








Beach Cottage Treasures
      These are a few of my favourite things:

  Raindrops on roses and ...  
 
 
 
 
 Pearls and Starfish
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
Teapots and Candles,
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 White Ironstone Dishes
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
  Teacups and plates
 




 

 
 

                                    
With Roses, too



 
 
 
These are a few of my favourite things... 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Crowns and flowers,
 
 


 
 


                  
             Vintage Dishes,



  
 
Silver and Fenton too,
 
 



   
...When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favourite things
And then I don't feel so bad!


      These are a few of my favourite things at the Beach Cottage!

     My family and friends are of course my favourite things but they would prefer to remain anonymous at the present time.

Thanks for stopping by!
 
Karen








No comments:

Post a Comment