Saturday, July 8, 2017

I Found It!




Hello Dear Tea Lovers,

Do you remember me telling you that I was searching for a dreamy teapot like this one?

It is a pale pink  Sadler cube!πŸ’


And I found it on Etsy a few months ago. It had only been listed 2 days. It was such luck!

But I'm scared to take it out of the china cabinet for fear that I may break it.



I have had the matching cream and sugar since I was 16 which I found at a flea market at Queen's Park Arenex.  (That's only 45 years ago - lol).


Now my teapot collection is "almost" complete.


The teacups are almost identical Shelleys except that one has a coral cup base and handle and the other one is white.







Thank you for your visit today!

I hope that you find your dream teapot too!
Karen




This week I plan to visit these beautiful blogspots:

Bernideen's ~ http://blog.bernideens.com/
Tea in the Garden

Beverly ~ http://howsweetthesound typepad.
Pink Saturday
Ruth ~ http://antiquesandteacups.info
Tuesday Cuppa Tea


Hope to see you there!



11 comments:

  1. Hi Karen!Your teaset are just wonderful!!!The teacups are gorgeous!I also aprecciate the two white bags on the chairs in your beutiful garden,so charming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS a dreamy teapot! I think I have several "dream teapots".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Karen:
    How totally exciting! Great news! Your table is now complete. I love it all going together and at home with those other pieces. I have one of those teacups too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen! I am so happy for you that you found your beautiful teapot! It is dreamy! Your teacups are so lovely also! Isn't it wonderful that we can enjoy our tea times outdoors! I always enjoy your pretty tea settings!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on finding your beautiful pink Sadler cube teapot! I love it when an ISO (in search of) quest is conquered after 45 years!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely tea set. Nice that any cps with pink can go with it! Love that birdcage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a dreamy teapot! It's perfect with Your lovely teacups
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karen, I am so happy for you! Your patience has been rewarded. Enjoy! Thanks for sharing and have a great day. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy very belated Pink Saturday, Karen. I am definitely not one to apologize to for lack of blogging. I think you are doing fine, and the most important thing is to enjoy your new grandson. I keep telling myself that I will do better, but I am not accomplishing what I want to as far as blogging.

    I am in love with your new Sadler cube. A dream come true for you.♥ Your tea settings are always beautiful and enchanting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the new addition to your tea family! Lovely! It is perfect with your cream and sugar. Patience rewarded! And of course I love the Shelley Maytime teacups! Lovely! Your garden is so inviting and peaceful! Perfect!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  11. How much wa it, if I may ask? We have a similar one to sell!

    ReplyDelete