Thursday, September 28, 2017

Embracing Fall!


Hello Tea Lovers!

It's a beautiful Fall Day!

And I'm loving the near 30 degree Celsius heat!





The teacups are both Royal Albert.





I'm finally starting  to decorate for fall.  


Image result for border of fall leaves

I've also been busy celebrating four  family birthdays this week and treasuring the special time with my sweet grand children. 



My dear two year old grand daughter loves playing with play dough. 


I tried to get a picture of her pushing a tea wagon I bought her but she ran to the play dough before I could snap one. (Maybe next time).


Last night was my son's 32nd birthday (you can see him in the background).  Hubby/Grandpa was enjoying our four month old little  grandson.
Image result for border of fall leaves


The Chinese Lanterns are popping up all over the garden.  


Such  intricate orange shapes.  





Are you getting ready for fall too?



See you next time!
Karen

This week I plan to visit these beautiful blogspots:


Bernideen's ~ http://blog.bernideens.com/
Tea in the Garden
Beverly ~ http://howsweetthesound typepad.
Pink Saturday
Ruth ~ http://antiquesandteacups.info
Tuesday Cuppa Tea


Hope to see you there!






5 comments:

  1. Oh my!Cute Grands!What a cheerful Fall tea!Love your teacups with yellow roses...Your garden is so beautiful.Congratulations to your son.Hugs,Maristella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute family! Love the white teapot with lacy look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome family! Your grands are so sweet. Your fall teatime is very pretty
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that your sweet granddaughter is 2 now! And I didn't even realized that your adorable grandson joined your family this week. Your fall tea setting is lovely. I especially like how the white teapot shape mimics the pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a good point here!I totally agree with what you have said!!Thanks for sharing your views...hope more people will read this article!!!
    Questroom

    ReplyDelete